We’re hiring: Electrical Engineer
We love what we do, we look for happy, motivated and positive people to be part of what we do.
It’s good for the team and our customers and is demonstrated through the exhibitions we work on.
We are looking for an experienced Electrical Engineer to join our growing team.
Our ideal candidate will have 5 years’ experience designing and building analogue and digital component level electronics.
Key skills required are;
- A sound working knowledge of both digital and analogue electronics at component level.
- Population and testing of PCBs.
- Wiring of electronic installations within exhibit set works.
- Familiarity with electric motors and actuators, position sensors, LED lighting, simple audio systems.
- Creating circuit diagrams and schematics.
- Ability to program Arduinos.
- Ability to work as part of team or independently as required.
The role will be predominantly based in our workshops in York, with some travel required for installation and maintenance of exhibits.
Send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org