New Role: Interactive Exhibit Builder
We love what we do, we look for happy, motivated and positive people to be part of what we do.
It’s good for the team and our customers and is demonstrated through the exhibitions we work on.
We are looking for experienced Interactive Exhibit Builders to join our growing team.
Our ideal candidate will have direct experience of building interactive exhibits for museums and visitor attractions, and have a good understanding of the unique challenges these environments present.
Some of the key skills are require are;
- Prototyping and problem solving.
- Metal fabrication and welding.
- Experience with Lathes and Milling Machines.
- Plastics fabrication.
- Pneumatics and hydraulics.
- Electro-Mechanical assembly and testing.
- Graphics application.
- Positive attitude and team player!
The role will be predominantly based in our workshops in York, with some travel required for installation and maintenance of exhibits.
Send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org