New Role: Interactive Exhibit Designer
We love what we do, we look for happy, motivated and positive people to be part of what we do.
It’s good for the team and our customers and is demonstrated through the exhibitions we work on.
We are looking for experienced Interactive Exhibit Designers to join our growing team.
This role will be best suited to someone with at least 5 years’ experience of designing hands-on interactive exhibits for museums and visitor attractions.
Key requirements are;
- Portfolio of successful interactive exhibits from previous employment, ideally designing and building.
- Excellent working knowledge of SolidWorks.
- Degree qualified.
- Client facing with good commercial awareness.
- Ability to think both creativity and practically.
- Good communication skills essential.
- Ability to work as part of team or independently as required.
- Excellent time management.
The role will be predominantly based in our offices in York, with some travel required for site meetings.
Computer hardware and software will be provided.
Send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com